What does the Inclusion Team do?
The Inclusion Team exists to offer support to children and families during their time in Belle Vue Primary School. This includes:
- Supporting pupils with special educational needs or physical disabilities;
- Supporting pupils in their social and emotional needs;
- Offering advice and support to parents and families;
- Supporting pupils with attendance;
- Providing a link between agencies/ organisation and parents and families.
- Safeguarding pupils.
To find out more about the work of the Inclusion Team, please see the information leaflet below:
You can follow us on Twitter by clicking on the following link: https://twitter.com/Inclusion_BVPS
Meet the Team
Special Educational Needs
Belle Vue Primary School is an inclusive school which offers the highest quality provision for pupils with all types of special educational needs.
To find out more about how we do this, please see below our draft SEND Information Report.
This report is underpinned by our SEND and Inclusion Policy - please see below.
We ensure that the school offers good access to all our facilities for all pupils. Details of this can be found in our Accessibility Plan. Please see below: